Many externally funded projects require an outside evaluator. I have over 15 years experience in conducting these evaluations – many for projects funded by the National Science Foundation. An evaluation for your project would be designed based on your project’s particular goals, objectives and methods, however these are the types of activities I often perform:
- Formative evaluation: Working with your project to keep your project on track; provide feedback on progress and suggestions for improvement.
- Design of evaluation instruments including high quality surveys.
- Evaluation data analysis.
- Summative evaluation activities including interviews, observations, focus groups and report writing.
Evaluation activities can be performed either face-to- face or at a distance, or some combination. As an instructional designer and an experienced academic, I can also offer expertise in the following areas:
- Design of online learning
- Design of assessment strategies for higher order learning outcomes
- Design of learner – centered instructional systems
Contact me for more information.