SISLT PhD Application – for Fall 2017
The iSchool at the University of Missouri welcomes applications for Fall 2017 for admission to its interdisciplinary doctoral program housed in the School of Information Science & Learning Technologies (SISLT).
Deadlines for Fall Semester 2017
Priority admission: February 15
Regular admission: April 1
Some common areas of interest among SISLT’s faculty are:
- Advanced study and application of contemporary learning and instructional theories and models, including educational gaming, and other technology enhanced learner centered applications
- Libraries, archives, and other human institutions that support the production, dissemination of, and access to information and cultural heritage products.
- Learner-centered design, interface design, and information access design
- Advanced networked learning systems, including digital libraries and learning communities
- Human centered computing
- Human Information Behavior
- Information organization
Find out more about some of our ongoing research projects here: http://sislt.missouri.edu/research/
Learn about our faculty here: http://sislt.missouri.edu/faculty/
Assistantships with full tuition waiver, health insurance, and stipend are available.
SISLT Student Services Office
Learn more: http://sislt.missouri.edu/islt/